Saturday

Crushing

Crushing, I guess I have to find a way to define this term for those of you who are unaware of what it is. I'm sure most readers have heard of a crush; a person who you like a whole lot.

When a person has a crush that is obvious to others they are crushing. Crushing refers to the act of showing ones feelings towards their crush, knowingly or unknowingly. Most of the time they don't even realize it is obvious to the people around them that they are crushing.

When a person is in fact crushing they're always thinking of their crush, daydreaming, dreaming and such of that person. People often blush when their crush enters the room. They sometimes find a reason to physically touch the other person by accident or on purpose. They'll seek them out and sometimes follow them around with out realizing they are doing so. What most of us are guilty of while crushing is the stare, oh yeah you know, that famous I'm checking you out but  when you look I try to look away and hope you did not bust me. (Ha! I'm so guilty of this one.)

The stare is my favorite one of all the crushing behaviors. It's so obvious to everyone else that you are starring but for some reason we pretend like onlookers don't communicate with your crush and commence to look away as though the crush can't feel it or won't be informed of it.

I don't think that crushing always leads to a relationship and it is an innocent way to display your attraction to another person.

The next time you are crushing just remember that even if your crush doesn't know someone else knows that you are crushing on your crush.
Maybe you should tell them before someone else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment