Tuesday

It's Black-OPs Season











Black Ops II part of the Call of Duty franchise will be released today. I am excited but not excited enough to the point where I put it on reserve like I did RE6 (Resident Evil 6). I enjoyed Black Ops online play with Nuketown and all the other awesome maps but I was and still am not a big fan of the campaign mode, especially the ending. I hope they stepped up the campaign mode and it'd be great if they added an online feature to the campaign mode. (I believe they have) I hope that the campaign story sucks you in like the original did only with a better ending.

I know all you Call of Duty heads out there are excited and can't wait to try the game. I personally can't wait to experience the new zombie game. The first part was cool but I did not like the appearance of their zombies. The Nova6 made them look like ghouls opposed to the bloody fleshy zombies I'm used to killing. I'm hoping for a little more blood and gore on this part.

Happy Gaming....!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment