Friday

Aspiring Talents

People are always trying to figure me out and what it is I am doing. What my goals are in life, where I see myself and so forth. My thing is it's not for you to know but one day you will find out. Too many people are negative and want to be insulting when I share with them what I truly want out of life; a few of them have out right laughed at me.
 
I figure that I will just continue to do what I do and make the moves I make while they sit on the side lines laughing at me or trying to figure me out. To be honest I have big hopes and aspirations for my future life. I am a very talented individual and I plan on using these talents coupled with my good looks to become well known.
 
I am serious about my entertainment carreer and I strongly believe that it will take flight in the next eighteen months or so. I've put myself in a position to network beyond networking. 
Most importantly I want to encourage every aspiring talent like myself to keep on pushing forward despite any negative feedback you may be getting. Keep doing what you do and you will get to where you are going.
 
Most importantly believe in yourself and forget all the people who are trying to discourage you from your dreams. Remember your dreamt it for a reason. So keep on pushing forward and you will build a crowd of supporters that will honestly and truly support and love you as a talent!
Models: Sarah V. Tores and Leila photgraphed by Ron Betrone
 


No comments:

Post a Comment