Thursday

An Evil Woman

An Evil Woman. It'd be funny if I put her real photo up!
A woman who lacks having a heart.
The kind who pulls families and people apart.


An evil woman is one I know,
She won't ever change and refuses to grow.
Set in her ways,
This evil woman will rot for the rest of her days.

She tells my children to lie to me and hope they'll keep her secrets
Shocked when they don't because she thinks everyone are her puppets.
She judges me and everyone who is different from her.

She guilt trips  my daughter for loving me, her mother
She tries to seperate me from another.

Happily I retreat,
Although her, I know I can beat.
But the greater defeat
Will be watching her suffer from the pain she indirectly inflicted
on someone near and dear.

Her, no longer do I have to hear
None of her complaints or any of her restraints.

My kindness is mocked by this evil woman as her evilness grows
Her evilness wreaks from the look in her eyes, to her evil little toes.

This evil woman will be lonely
This evil woman never took the time to get to know me.
But with open eyes, her I can see
Clearly.
An evil woman has no space in my life,
So I will happily sacrifice being someones wife
Because this evilness and all she has corrupted
has no space in my life.

Of course this poem is about someone I know so don't make me write about YOU... HA HA HA Just kidding I hope you all enjoy this poem of mine!!!

Alawys Sarah V. Tores

No comments:

Post a Comment