Saturday

Sweat It Out: Another Natural Cure

There was an old home remedy people used long ago. It entailed simply sweating out a fever and other illnesses.

It incorporates piling tons of blankets and warm towels on a fully clothed person in order to generate enough heat so they sweat like a pig so to speak.

Many people believe it's crazy and doesn't work but I do it all the time. It works for me although I must admit we all are different and our bodies do respond to things differently. I must add that I enjoy heat so being hot is soothing and comforting for me. I wouldn't do this to children or babies for that matter.

The truth is there is not much study behind sweating out a fever most likely because the pharmeceutical companies will lose big money once people realize this old home rememdy actually works!

Scientifically when you sweat your body removes toxins, bacteria and other unwanted waste from your body's blood stream. People think that it's absurd to do this and they believe that your fever will increase but my question to them is when you put on clothes or get under your covers does it increase your body temperature? No it doesn't it just makes the external area around you hot.

Point in case you are not sweating out your fever just the toxins in your body that contribute to it.
Another way to sweat it out is to work out when you don't feel good, it's not an easy task but it get your blood circulating and you to sweating.

Don't knock it before you try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment