Sunday

Kissing Breast: Legend's Wife

If you notice her breasts appear connected in the middle
I happened to be on Instagram and I stumbled upon a photo of John Legend and Wife. I have been trying to learn how old the image is and have not been too successful. I did notice some VERY, VERY wrong comments about John Legend's wife and her breast. There were people clowning on this beautiful person because how poorly of a photograph it was. You can tell she was on her everyday, normal routine and somebody took a very uncomplimentary picture of her.

I noticed in the comments people on Instagram arguing about her breast and why they are attached in the middle the way they are. People were actually saying in response that "this is what happens to breast after you have children". I want to give people accurate information because the people on Instagram (and there were a lot of people) ARE totally wrong.

Having your breast attached in the center like that is your DNA. Some women have it and some don't. Some women have what's referred to as touching or kissing breast, such as John Legend's wife. Women who have kissing breast or touching breast simply means that their breast are attached in the middle where their sternum is. The other type of breast women have are separated breast because their breast don't touch in the center and you can see their clearly sternum. The only accurate thing that these individuals stated was that your breast sag after birth and I want to highlight that's from the act of breast feeding. In other words if you don't breast feed then your breast won't sag.

On a personal note that center connection of breast is creepy to me, but I'm not a heterosexual male so don't be mad. It's creepy to me to the point where I don't want people thinking that about women with children because I have three of them and I don't want to be associated with kissing breast, especially since I don't have them.The only physical alterations on your breast you'll experience from breastfeeding are stretchmarks,
pealed nipples and/or elongated breast. Please people don't think that every woman has "kissing breast" because they had kids
An example of a woman with separated breast after child labor.

.
CLICK HERE TO TUNE INTO MY BROADCASTING ABOUT THIS ENTITLED JOHN LEGEND IS NOT WEARING SOCKS

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BREAST TYPE

No comments:

Post a Comment