Friday

Discrimination By Zodiac : Capricorns

Interestingly enough Capricorns are an earth sign and are said to be one of the most down to earth people; I beg to differ. I have learned from experience that when a capricornian exhibits negative attributes and are at a low then they tend to be some of the phoniest, fakest and dishonest people around. They are also said to be very serious hardworkers but some of the ones I know are the biggest jokers and slackers around.

I do not believe all of them are this way. Some of them are really down to earth, honest and respectable people but I can count at least 20 Capricorns I know who display the exacts opposite behavior. I've also come to learn that too many of the people under this zodiac sign tend to be users and often times take advantage of the people around them.

Hmmm, I think it is uniquely odd that people assume Capricorns are the best and realest people to be around all because of what the horoscope charts say.

Capricorns talk a good talk but typically never walk the walk.
Before you assume that a person is all good based on their zodiac sign keep in
mind that you don't know all their numbers, let alone that we are all unique individuals so you might want to get to know them before you assume that all of them are honest and respectable beings.

3 comments:

  1. Capricorn. Let's see... entertainment manager who was stealing my work and pretending it was his in order to become a big director and producer on top of my ideas and work? Capricorn. Crooked roommate from years ago? Capricorn. Crooked relative who's stolen every idea I've ever had right down to places I've moved and how I wear my hair, and tried to defraud me out of money when a beloved family member passed away - yet has the nerve to "advise" me to quit being an artist, tell me I've never succeeded so I probably won't, and to put me down? Capricorn. Crooked thief of a landlord who broke into my home and destroyed antiques of mine while trying to steal them, then when I went to attorneys and sued him, threatened my life, installed a hidden camera in the house and told lie after lie (which I being a Venus in Scorpio Libra who keeps printed records of everything had great fun watching my lawyers disprove)? Capricorn.

    I thoroughly cannot fucking stand this astrological sign. Evil to the core... and so envious. Petty beyond belief. Jealous of everything. Will stoop at nothing to exact "revenge"... which against a Venus in Scorpio like me they might as well burn their house down and commit suicide the same day they do it. I find them an immature, dishonest, barely evolved and primitive sun sign with a LONG way to go.

    And jealous of Libras over EVERYTHING. Just look at Elvis versus John Lennon. Elvis had everything. Yet wanted Lennon dead. Text book Capricorn. Disgusting and sex obsessed. Just plain dirty. The thug of all astrological signs. If one asks to become your landlord, accountant, or anything else giving them access to your valuables and to power over you, do not walk but run out the nearest exit.

    There is a reason in the Tarot this sign is represented by card XV: The Devil.

    Female Capricorns are oversexed and will openly go after your man, I find; and the males, without exception, I've noticed, tend to be gay.

    A complete waste of a star sign. Should be put in a meat-grinder. And as Venus in the Scorpion, I can assure you the next Capricorn who tries it will be. Goat is pretty tasty over rice.

    ReplyDelete