Monday

The Art Of My Heart

Another one of those poems. I'm dropping them left and right. Definitely can be classified in life's chapter of love unrequited. Hashtag Story of My Life: I like him, he don't like me...Oh hey, whaaat? you like me,    day-um I don't like you....Yeah my story alright. By the time they decide to like me I would have written the love and the passion out of my heart. Just too intense waiting...
This is another one I recently wrote.
Enjoy it and as always feed back is welcomed and appreciated.

https://pixabay.com/p-1084230/?no_redirectMy Heart of Art

Thank you for the art YOU left in my heart.
At first I thought I'd fall apart.
Loving someone who doesn't realize my heart, they STOLE.
I want to ask for it back, but not even I would dare to be that bold.
To ask you for something back that you don't even know you hold.

I daydream and think of how things would unfold.
I smile because it's warm, it's loving, it's a silver lining full of compassion, harmony and fun.
When the day dreaming is done, the weeping begun,
It hasn't stopped since the day it started.
The love for you in MY HEART weighs more than a ton.
Frozen and speechless; how will your love I win?
I rack my brain for a solution and I don't know where to begin.

So I write this love out,
These feelings are enough to make me want to shout.
Instead I pout and I can't doubt,
The intensity that I feel is LOVE.
It's warm, tender, nurturing and has been sent from above.
I won't deny it and I can no longer hide it.
I can't act on it, every time I try I fail.
Confirming that my heart must be for art.



No comments:

Post a Comment