Saturday

A ripple for you, A wave for me: Happy New Year

New Years bring us new experiences received from the different rides in life we take. Lately, as the new year has begun I find myself having an experience; a ride of my own. I have a level of intelligence that allows me to look at it from all angles. I consider the fact that scientifically it is stated that we as humans are only using ten percent of our brains... At least that's what scientist say. They even consider the fact that if people were to tap into other parts of their brains then such things like people being telekinetic and telepathic are possible. I think about vibrations and frequencies of life that people function on, especially when we add a vibration and a frequency of love. When vibrating love on the most purest and profound level I think about God. Why? Because God is LOVE. Then I consider the role of God and his hand in how we connect and communicate to each other and the possibility that he can open lines of communication unknown and misunderstood by the world, by mankind. We run and hide from these things; we are frightened by them. I embrace them and explore them because remember he said to have no fear; sometimes he makes us have things that scare us and the people around us. If we allow it, we'll allow fear to make us miss things meant for us that he has sent for us. I even consider the fact that maybe I am crazy, but there's a voice telling me "don't deny what's happening". It's a once in a life time experience. So I embrace it and if the most that'll come out of it is beautiful art, then maybe he gave me this heart for art: I typically don't share but this is a new year and I'm starting brand new.
I want to share this poem I wrote for someone, but I can't share it the way I would like. So here it goes, maybe it's something other people can learn from, grow from and take something from.

From Me, To You

Why is my name hidden in yours?
A meaning hidden to the world and maybe even to you too.
But it's a meaning to me that rings true.
The disguise is clear to my eyes.
I can see things that make my heart sing,
Leaving me feelings that sting.
A burning, no,
A yearning for a passionate love to be shared with you.
Willing to make a fool of myself trying to send hidden messages to you.
Questioning my sanity because of a mental connection I share with you.
But I understand that the clues I dropped may be too much for you.
The separation of space and time can minimize the passion and the love hidden in the signs and subliminal messages I send to you,
Degrading them to such things as lust,
Making my messages something to distrust.
I wish it was lust, I really do.
Why? Because then it'd be easy to walk away from you and the intense feelings of admiration and adoration I feel for you.
I run from the dreams I have of you.
For years these feelings have tormented me as you aren't even a part of my reality.
I prayed asking God to remove my feelings for you, but these feelings he sends firmly every day,
And the more I resist he makes them persist,
Bringing tears to my eyes and some nights I cry
No matter how hard I try, these feeling don't stop.
They don't quit,
Leaving me having to admit,
I don't lust you,
I love you.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Be Bold in 2018. =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment