Saturday

My PodCast

https://topixallabouteverything.podbean.com/I enjoy the concept of podcasts so much that I decided to create one. The podcast that I newly created shares a lot of my comedic material.Typically the type of thing you would herar during stand up routine. I wanted to share the broadcasting here with my enjoyers, A.K.A readers/followers because not only do I feel that you'll enjoy it, but now you'll have the voice of the person behind the words you are reading. As I continue producing these broadcasts there will be times where the Podcast and this blog over lap.
I hope you all enjoy it and remember, feed back is always welcome.

Thanks Again and Please Do Follow.



P.S. People, keep in mind these are all just jokes

You Can Simply Click Here Or On The Image To Get To My Broadcasting Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment