Sunday

CAT FOUND!!!!

I found my Sunshine ironically at 3 A.M when the sun is not out. It's because cats are nocturnal and knowing this I was literally outside during the night hours. Understanding their finicky nature I knew it'd be in the night that she'd be running the streets.


I need to be honest and admit that she popped up after all the fliers that I had posted and given out. It could be that she was caught by someone who wanted to keep her and realized that she had an owner and they brought her back to the block they grabbed her from. It could have been anything that brought my cat back home. Including the fact that I was calling her name for days and it stopped raining. It could've been anything, even God in heaven. Either way I am very thankful and extremely happy to have this furry member of my family back home where she is safe and spoiled.
She scraped her nose somewhere

Thanks to every one for being supportive and concerned during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment